That's Wild! - Custom blend fibres for spinning & felting
- Colourway Name - That's Wild!
- Fibres - 62.5% Merino wool, 12.5% Seacell and 25% Baby Alpaca
- Micron count of wool - 23mic
- The fibre length of wool - 75-80mm
- Minimum weight - 100 grams / 3.5 oz
- Washing instructions - hand wash unless you intend to felt your project
- Extra information - Seacell is a cellulose fibre from seaweed. Seaweed is pure and rich in essential substances such as vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and minerals. Seacell is produced using the Lyocell process, an innovative and eco-friendly production method. Production takes place in a closed loop with no chemicals released as waste.
- Availability - this is a repeatable custom blend fibre from Countess Ablaze.