Reborn Wool Recycled Yarn - Kremke Soul Wool (various colours)
Lovers of sustainable slow fashion will appreciate Reborn Wool Recycled!
- Base name - Kremke Soul Wool - Reborn Wool Recycled
- Fibre - 65% recycled wool, 35% other fibres such as recycled PET bottles
- Processed - Fibres sourced in India, spun in Italy for a German brand
- Thickness - Aran weight
- Weight - 100 grams / 3.5 oz
- Length - 200 metres / 218 yards
- Needle size - 5mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at 30 degrees Celcius
A contribution to the Slow Fashion Movement: This recycled wool consists of 65% recycled wool, combined with 35% other fibres, mainly also from recycled materials like PET bottles.
The important factor of recycled materials is that the used textiles don't travel around the globe before they get recycled. This is why Kremke buy this yarn from a family-owned mill in India, where a lot of surplus textiles exist that can be used for this yarn.
The touch of the yarn is nice, soft and woolly and not at all artificial. The colours look very natural and some have a kind of tweed effect. The thickness and character of the yarn are very easy to knit with.
Please note - the yarn bands have the incorrect meterage printed on them. We've written on the correct meterage in pencil.