Philly cheesesteak baguette - Grande Merino DK - Merino Wool Yarn
- Base name - Grande Merino DK
- Hand-dyed by - Countess Ablaze in Manchester, UK
- Country of origin - South American non-mulesed wool spun in Peru
- Supplier - Chester Wool Company
- Fibre - 100% superwash Merino wool
- Thickness - DK weight
- Weight - 115 grams / 4 oz
- Length - 225 metres / 240 yards
- Needle size - 3.5mm - 4mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve the vibrancy of the dye
Hand-dyed yarns are unique and each skein can have subtle differences. If using more than one skein, alternate skeins every few rows to blend the colours.
Smooth, bouncy and creating crisp defined stitches on both stockinette and more complex techniques, Grand Merino DK is the perfect yarn for machine washable knits calling for double knitting weight.
Sophisticated enough to knit something for yourself and soft enough for cuddling next to a newborn, this yarn is a luxury treat.