Only When Invited - Grande Merino ARAN - Superwash Merino Yarn
Only When Invited - gunmetal blue, red and purple variegated yarn
- Base name - Grande Merino Aran
- Country of origin - South American non-mulesed wool spun in Peru
- Fibre - 100% superwash Merino wool
- Thickness - Aran weight
- Weight - 115 grams / 4oz
- Length - 174 metres / 190 yards
- Needle size - 5mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve the vibrancy of the dye
Hand-dyed yarns are unique and each skein can have subtle differences. If using more than one skein, alternate skeins every few rows to blend the colours.
Smooth, bouncy and creating crisp defined stitches on both stockinette and more complex techniques, Grand Merino ARAN is the perfect yarn for machine washable knits calling for aran weight. Sophisticated enough to knit something for yourself and soft enough for cuddling next to a newborn, this yarn is a luxury treat.