GROUP DATE! Mystery Lucky Dip Bags of Hand Dyed Yarn
So here is the deal:
Do you love knitting or crocheting, or even weaving? Why not volunteer yourself for a Blind Date and we will select one of our GROUP DATES especially for you.
Photographs are examples and illustrate the quantity of yarn you'll receive; each bag is randomised and you may receive one that differs from the photographs.
WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
- You will get a minimum of FOUR HAND DYED YARNS from ANY of our hand-dyed yarn bases
- A combined minimum weight of 450 grams of hand-dyed yarn
- A pair of metal or bamboo circular knitting needles
- A combined minimum RRP value of £100 (inclusive of VAT)
- All fibre types are here and if you don't like Surprise, Surprise, keep away. But if you fancy taking a chance on meeting the yarn of your dreams, add one to your cart. Feck it, add an orgy of dates.
- Yarn combinations are made at random, not necessarily to work together in a single project. If you're looking to build your collection of hand-dyed yarns, this is a great way to do it.
No refunds. The Countess cannot be held responsible for matches not made in heaven. Please note that Blind Dates do not include holidays to exotic locations or promises of commitment.