Morning Salutation Vegan Yarn - Kremke Soul Wool (various colours)
Lovers of sustainable slow fashion will appreciate Morning Salutation Vegan Yarn from Kremke Soul Wool!
- Base name - Kremke Soul Wool - Morning Salutation
- Fibre - 51% Lyocell (Tencel™) and 49% Cotton
- Processed - Spun in Italy for a German brand
- Thickness - DK weight
- Weight - 50 grams / 1.7 oz
- Length - 110 metres / 120 yards
- Needle size - 3mm - 4mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at 30 degrees Celcius
Tencel™ is famous for its closed-loop cycle production process where all process water is re-used by 99%. PETA calls Tencel the "environmentally friendly all-purpose fibre", made from wood pulp from controlled and certified sustainable sites.
Combined with cotton, this is a stunning vegan plant fibre yarn for knitting and crochet with excellent stitch definition, a silky finish, and lots of drape.
Morning Salutation has cooling and moisture managing properties and is therefore anti-bacterial and perfectly suitable also for babies.
Just be aware that there's a lot of stretch in Tencel expect heavy garments to grow but you'll remember to swatch, right?!