Mojave - Kelbourne Woolens - Cotton & Linen Yarn (various colours)
If you're looking for a plant-based vegan yarn, try this!
- Base name - Kelbourne Woolens - Mojave
- Fibre - 60% pima cotton and 40% linen
- Thickness - Sportsweight / light DK weight
- Weight - 50 grams / 1.7oz
- Length - 169 metres / 185 yards
- Needle size - 3.5mm - 4mm
Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised preserving the vibrancy of the dye
Introducing Mojave, a cellulose-based yarn for knitting and crochet from Kelbourne Woolens in the US. It is a versatile sport to DK weight yarn, consisting of five sets of very fine 2-plys.
The result is a lightweight yarn that is strong and smooth with great stitch definition and as an added bonus, machine washable too.