Mohair + Nettles + Wool Yarn - Onion (various colours)
Fluffy, warm and dramatic yarn from Onion in Denmark
- Base name - Onion Mohair + Nettles + Wool
- Fibre - 45% mohair, 30% nettles (ramie) and 25% wool
- Processed - Spun in Italy for a Danish brand
- Thickness - DK yarn
- Weight - 50 grams / 1.7 oz
- Length - 145 metres / 158 yards
- Needle size - 4 mm - 5 mm
- Washing guidance - handwash in cool water
We love fluffy yarn here at Countess Ablaze! Introducing Onion Mohair + Nettles + Wool, a DK weight yarn produced in an Italian mill that produces according to environmentally friendly European standards.
Not only is nettle fibre (ramie) super strong but it is a good substitute for both nylon and silk.
Whatever you make with this brushed mohair yarn will be warm, fluffy and cuddly.