Laine Magazine issue 11 - Laine
NEW TO COUNTESS ABLAZE - LAINE PUBLISHING. YES, WE KNOW, THE STYLING IS TOO SUBTLE FOR US BUT IMAGINE THE PATTERNS IN GLORIOUSLY BOLD NEONS TO WORK WITH OUR HAND-DYED YARN!
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
• 148 pages
• 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about the knitting app Knitrino
• an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue:
Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.