Hand Dyed Mulberry Silk Embroidery Thread - Oranges
Grade A mulberry silk thread for textile art, visible mending, embroidery and cross-stitch.
- Base name - Mulberry Silk Embroidery Thread
- Hand-dyed by - Countess Ablaze in Manchester, UK
- Supplier - Chester Wool Company
- Fibre - 100% Grade A mulberry silk
- Thickness - lace weight
- Weight - 3 grams
- Length - 24 metres / 26. 2 yards
- Needle size - 2.25mm - 4mm
- Washing guidance - hand wash at low temperatures to preserve the dye
Hand-dyed yarns are unique and each skein can have subtle differences. If using more than one skein, alternate skeins every few rows to blend the colours. The colours flow with slight variations so the colours aren't flat.