Diamonds and Rust - Joan Baez - Viscount of Spark Sock - Merino, Nylon and Stellina
- Base name - Viscount of Spark Sock
- Country of origin - South American wool spun in Peru
- Fibre - 70% superwash Merino wool, 20% nylon & 5% sparkly silver stellina
- Thickness - 4ply / Fingering weight, suitable for socks
- Weight - 100 grams / 3.5oz
- Length - 400 metres / 437 yards
- Needle size - 2.25mm - 4mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve the vibrancy of the dye
Hand-dyed yarns are unique and each skein can have subtle differences. If using more than one skein, alternate skeins every few rows to blend the colours.
Everything is dark and gloomy these days but you can put your best foot forward in a pair of sparkly socks with this Viscount of Spark Sock yarn. It's an old favourite at Countess Ablaze which we get out of the box on special occasions. This superwash merino yarn is soft and the silver stellina is a non-scratchy polyamide.