Big Fish in a Little Pond - Grande Merino DK - Superwash Merino
Hand-dyed variegated teal green, blue and orange DK yarn
- Base name - Grande Merino DK
- Country of origin - South American wool spun in Peru
- Fibre - 100% superwash Merino wool
- Thickness - DK weight
- Weight - 115 grams / 4 oz
- Length - 225 metres / 240 yards
- Needle size - 3.5mm - 4mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve vibrancy of the dye
Hand-dyed yarns are unique and each skein can have subtle differences. If using more than one skein, alternate skeins every few rows to blend the colours.
Smooth, bouncy and creating crisp defined stitches on both stockinette and more complex techniques, Grand Merino DK is the perfect yarn for machine washable knits calling for double knitting weight. Sophisticated enough to knit something for yourself and soft enough for cuddling next to a newborn, this yarn is a luxury treat.