Bienvenue - Astronaut - Superchunky Merino
Mill-dyed merino wool blue yarn
- Base name - Astronaut
- Country of origin - South African wool spun in the UK
- Fibre - 100% Merino wool
- Thickness - Super chunky weight
- Weight - 200 grams / 7 oz
- Length - 130 metres / 142 yards
- Needle size - 8mm - 12mm
- Washing guidance - hand wash at low temperatures unless you intend to felt
Mill dyed yarns are more cost-effective than hand-dyed yarns as they're dyed on an industrial scale. Skeins within a batch are also more likely to be consistent so alternating skeins is optional.
Super chunky yarn is all the rage. Also known as Pencil Roving, this yarn can be used for knitting and crochet but you can also spin it. Check out this range of vibrant colours to compliment our hand-dyed The Space Cadet super chunky yarn.