6072 - Sandnes Garn Mandarin Petit - Cotton (blue)
- Base name - Sandnes Garn - Mandarin Petit
- Country of origin - Egyptian cotton spun & dyed in Norway
- Fibre - 100% cotton
- Thickness - 4ply / Fingering weight, suitable for socks
- Weight - 50 grams / 1.7oz
- Length - 178 metres / 195 yards
- Needle size - 2.75mm - 3.75mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve the vibrancy of the dye
A vegan-friendly plant yarn perfect for warmer weather projects. Sandnes Garn is spun at their Norwegian yarn mill, established in 1888.
Check out pattern suggestions on Ravelry for using this fingering weight soft Egyptian cotton yarn but you couldn't go wrong with a crochet blanket by Attic 24, a crochet shawl by TL Yarncrafts or a pair of ankle socks such as these Breeze socks by Jennifer L. Appleby.