120 - Azurite - Coop Knits Socks Yeah! - Merino & Nylon
Mill-dyed merino and nylon yarn heathered blue
- Base name - Coop Knits Socks Yeah!
- Country of origin - South American wool spun in Peru
- Fibre - 75% superwash Merino wool & 25% nylon
- Thickness - 4ply / Fingering weight, suitable for socks
- Weight - 50 grams / 1.7oz
- Length - 212 metres / 231 yards
- Needle size - 2.25mm - 4mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve the vibrancy of the dye
Complement your Countess Ablaze yarn with some Coop Knits Socks Yeah! for collars and cuffs. Or a whole project, your choice. Soft, squishy, mill dyed repeatable colourways that are a collaboration between sock designer Rachel Coopey and Chester Wool Company.