Copper 09 - BC Garn - Loch Lomond
- Base name - Loch Lomond
- Fibre - 100% wool, GOTS Certified Organic
- Thickness - Worsted to Aran weight
- Weight - 50 grams / 1.7oz
- Length - 155 metres / 170 yards
- Needle size -4mm - 5mm
- Washing guidance - hand wash at cool temperatures
Tweedy wool! We love a textured tweed yarn at Countess Ablaze. Introducing Loch Lomond by BC Garn, a GOTS Certified Scottish organic wool yarn in a range of colours perfect for colourwork knitting and crochet projects.
This certification requires that all stages of production are ecologically, environmentally, and ethically sustainable from start to finish. The growing conditions, dye processes, wastewater treatment, and fair and ethical working conditions must meet GOTS standards. GOTS is the only internationally recognized organic certification.