Organic Cotton + Nettles + Wool Yarn - Onion (various colours)
A great all-year-round yarn and GOTS certified organic!
- Base name - Onion Organic Cotton + Nettles + Wool
- Fibre - 44% GOTS certified organic cotton, 34% nettles (ramie) and 22% superwash wool
- Processed - South American wool, Chinese ramie, spun in Italy for a Danish brand
- Thickness - Sport weight
- Weight - 50 grams / 1.7 oz
- Length - 135 metres / 147 yards
- Needle size - 3.5mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at 30 degrees Celcius
This yarn brand has been one of the Countess's favourites for a few years so we're totally stoked to bring it to Countess Ablaze as a guest yarn in our Manchester yarn store.
Cable-spun year-round yarn with nettle fibres blended with organic cotton and wool.
The yarn has a slightly glossy surface, with a nice cotton-like structure and excellent stitch definition. It is soft and doesn't shed or split as a cotton-linen can.
A great all-year-round yarn and especially perfect for lightweight knitwear for the warmer months.