9904 - The Caring One - Opal Rainforest 16 4 ply sock yarn
Opal sock yarn in black, white, red and green
- Base name - Opal
- Fibre - 75% wool & 25% nylon
- Thickness - 4ply / Fingering weight, suitable for socks
- Weight - 100 grams / 3.4 oz
- Length - 425 metres / 464 yards
- Needle size - 2.25mm - 2.5mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve the vibrancy of the dye
Opal "Rainforest 16" / "Regenwald 16" self-patterning sock yarn is a colourful collection of 4 ply yarn. Opal donates a proportion of proceeds from the sale of this yarn to organisations that save the rainforests.
One ball is enough to knit one pair of adult socks.