WE ARE BACK! VISIT THE STUDIO
Ta da! You can now book your appointment to visit the yarn studio in Manchester city centre from next week.
Visits are by appointment only.
- Visits are for 15 minutes only
- Stay at home if you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 and place your order online
- Masks must be worn
- We provide hand sanitiser
- The use of a basket is mandatory for EVERY customer
- Card payments warmly encouraged and preferred
- Please come alone, if possible
- If you bring children, they must be supervised and not touch stock
- The studio is open on the middle floor where the light and ventilation is best. You can take the lift or the stairs
- Please come with an idea of what you're wanting. Check out our website at https://www.countessablaze.com beforehand for ideas
- If you have a pattern in mind and want us to look, please ensure this is not on Ravelry or a Ravelry screenshot. We have been severely impacted by Ravelry's inaccessibility and it is a seizure risk for the Countess.
Click to book your Studio Slot now!