Internet Philosophers - a new Rebel Batch Collection
If there's one thing I hate more than a flatlay photograph, it's bloody inspirational quotes from internet philosophers.
Imagine if Socrates had been on Instagram.
So with complete irony, we have a REBEL BATCH collection of yarns with "delightful" insights on how to better your life such as:
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn
- Interrupt anxiety with gratitude
- Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons
- Run like your phone is at 1%
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits
Bleh. Anyway, the yarn bases in this update are:
- Lady Persephone Sock (BFL wool & nylon)
- Rockabilly Fingering (marled Merino wool)
- Rockabilly DK (marled Merino wool)
- The English Gentleman DK (BFL & Masham wool)
Miserable in Manchester, UK