Event : An evening with Louise Tilbrook
Come join us in the Countess Ablaze dye studio for an evening with knitting designer, Louise Tilbrook on Saturday 16th July from 4pm onwards.
Louise will be teaching an advanced sock knitting workshop, perfect for those of you wanting to take your sock construction to the next level. You'll be taught about different heel turns, bind offs and how to cut your yarn safely to create the perfect afterthought heel.
In true Countess Ablaze fashion, a cold buffet and wine will be provided to create the perfect sock knitting soirée in a relaxed atmosphere.
- To book, simply buy a ticket and come along. This is a ticketed, private event. Tickets are limited to 12 places.
- Visiting the dye studio for the first time? Check out this page.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Class participants will get 10% off their purchases in the studio that day.
- If you have any dietary requirements, let the Countess know in the notes section at the checkout and she'll ensure that you're catered for.
- Tunnocks Teacakes - the power food of knitters - will be provided.